HarrisData CustomerFirst Software
HarrisData’s customer relationship management (CRM) system gives companies the ability to manage their relationships with their customers and keep them satisfied from initial contact through the ongoing customer support and service. Ultimately by improving communication and response time, you increase customer satisfaction, leading to better customer retention rates and higher revenues.
HarrisData’s CRM system is comprised of two fully integrated primary components: CustomerFirst and SalesFirst. Together, they go way beyond traditional CRM software.
CustomerFirst - Powerful, Yet Flexible In addition to all of the traditional CRM functionality - reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction - CustomerFirst has the added dimension of experience management that can provide companies with both inside-out, and outside-in customer perspectives. With CustomerFirst’s automated notifications, you can proactively initiate customer interactions in order to better understand what they want. With this information, you can create and implement new programs that you know they will like. Then you can deliver valuable customer-specific content to further solidify your customers’ loyalty to your brand or service.
- CustomerFirst provides:
• Central management for support, help-desk, field service
• E-mail integration for incoming, outgoing, and email broadcasts
• Knowledgebase to efficiently find past resolutions and fixes
• Tracking of support and services contracts to ensure profitability of your support team
• Automated rules-based escalation to ensure response times and SLA times based upon user defined criteria
• Ability to break work into multiple tasks for managing larger projects
• Time tracking for billing customers and users
• Work flow management
• Forms feature to define mail merge documents and format reports
• Easy to customize to ensure fast and low cost CRM implementation
• RMA processing ,warranty, repair, replace, loaners, inventory, spares
• Much more
At the heart of CustomerFirst lies its powerful workflow and rules-based engines. The workflow engine manages and escalates incident resolution flow from the time it’s first reported until it is fully resolved. All communications are integrated between customer service (or help desk), R&D, field services, and management. The business rules engine extends the system’s flexibility by populating fields at the screen level or requiring users to enter specific data into targeted fields. These fields are based on defined conditions associated with the item on which the user is working. This way you ensure that procedures are being followed and the correct data is being entered.
CustomerFirst’s knowledgebase feature enables support people to find common past product issue resolutions to quickly resolve issues that a customer is experiencing. It also includes defect and bug tracking capabilities for those companies that are supporting internally developed software.