HarrisData CRM for Service Contract and Warranty Management
Standard in HarrisData’s Enterprise CRM is its comprehensive closed–loop Service Contract and Warranty Management functionality.
CustomerFirst provides a complete Customer Service Management environment from the call center all the way thru to third-party service management. From the initial call, customer service personal have available deep visibility about the customer. Who are they, what products do they have, their history, and are they under warranty or a service contract? Then, determine how to proceed.
CustomerFirst stays up to date through its centralized database so everyone interacting with customers knows the contract status, service level, coverage, history, the difference between warranted and billable goods and services, and much more.
CustomerFirst helps companies manage the entire Service and Warranty process, including automated proactive communication with the customer for example: To check current warranty status, or offer the opportunity to continue, upgrade or extend your valuable service.
Successful proactive warranty extension programs optimize contract performance, eliminate fraud, improve field service delivery and drive real revenue. When the customer service experience is significantly enhanced, it reinforces loyalty leading to greater customer retention.
Additional features include:
- Robust Ad-Hoc customizable queries allow searching by customer, serial number, date, type, product and region, equipment, maintenance contracts, or maintenance contract charges. Itrsquo;s virtually unlimited.
- Multi-level security.
- Fraud detection.
- Track equipment history, revisions, location, asset history, location, preventative maintenance, configurations, and even create preventative maintenance notifications.
- Improve field service delivery.
- Support multitudes of warranty types, OEM, product, partial pay, whatever in RTI you can create any number of custom warranty types desired.
- User-defined business rules to automate charge-back procedures. The system can be configured with user defined charge action overrides based on incident type, etc.
- Expedite revenue recognition.
- Track service calls under warranty, total warranty cost, and in-warranty product returns.
- Allocate costs for servicing products and assets under warranty. Maintenance contracts can be invoiced/charged in any number of different ways including charges by hours, by Incidents, prepay, minimum charges, charge increments and unlimited contracts.
- Improve customer information accuracy and automate billing processes
- Manage equipment configuration, service history and revision levels.
- Eliminate contract-based service pricing errors
- Automate renewal notifications.
- RTI provides quick implementation, solid training in multiple venues, and easy data loading, including manual entry, import, and synchronization.
- Manage inventory, parts and spares.
We have been able to separate ourselves from our competition because we can provide cost control of the repair work, ad-hoc reporting and a complete service network. All this would not be cohesive without the characteristics of RTI. Their on-going efforts to help us meet, and exceed, our customers expectations is critical to our ongoing success.
Medical Device Manufacturer, California
We are able to seamlessly service and process all of our customers needs because of the HarrisDatas CRM capabilities. Our customer support department has received a 10 out of 10 survey ranking by our customers.